- Surgical pathology includes frozen section, histopathology and IHC.
- Cytology includes FNAC, fluid cytology, cytospin preparation, cell block.
- Haematology includes CBC, PBF, Bone marrow aspiration & Biopsy, and cytochemistry.
- Biochemistry includes RFT, LFT enzymes, lipid profile and electrolytes.
- Serology & immunology includes tumor markers, HIV & HBsAg, Hormone & anaemia profile by chemiluminsence.
- Flow cytometery
The department caters to the need of outdoor as well as indoor patients of the hospital, and to the outside cases as well. It also houses the integral component of the hospital i.e. Hospital Based Registry under National Cancer Registry where patients diagnosed with cancer & registered in hospital are registered.
Yet another achievement include DNB course offered by the department that is running successfully for last 10 years.
SUPPORTING STAFF: SR. RESIDENTS | DNB STUDENTS