As a patient or attendant, you are responsible for:
- Keeping appointments, being on time for appointments, and calling your doctor / hospital if you cannot adhere to the appointment timing.
- Providing complete and accurate information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, particulars of next-of-kin and insurance company/ TPA/ employer, past illness, and medication details wherever required.
- Actively participating in your treatment plan and keeping your doctors and nurses informed about the effectiveness or recovery of your treatment.
- Ensuring safety of your valuables. (We would advise you to leave your valuables at home and only bring necessary items.)
- Treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- Abiding by the hospital rules (such number of visitors; no smoking policy) and safety regulations.
- For understanding all instructions before signing the consent forms..