About the Project
- The project aims to provide free treatment to children aged 14 years and below suffering from the following treatable Blood Cancers.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Low Risk (ALL)
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APML)
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (HL)
- Treatment by experienced and knowledgeable doctors as per internationally approved Chemotherapy protocols.
- The high cure rate of over 90%.
- The cured child can lead a full healthy productive life.
- Highest Cost/ Benefit Ratio of all treatable Cancers in terms of benefit to the patients and quality of life.