- Name: Dr. Aseem Kumar Samar
- Department: Medical Oncology
- Designation: Consultant
Make an Appointment
- MD (Internal Medicine – Dr S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur)
- DM (Medical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai)
- After MD Internal Medicine did 2 years senior residency in department of Hemato-Oncology
- DM in Medical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Worked for 1 more year on post of DM as specialist S.R
- 6 years experience including special training in BMT at Tata Memorial Hospital
- Organizer of “Lung and Esophagus Cancer Patient Support Group Programme” at TMH.
- DNB coordinator at BMCHRC
- Editor in Chief of DARPAN- News letter of BMCHRC
- Won Gold Medal for paper presentation on “Role of Amiodarone in Patient Having Low Ejection Fraction Post Myocardial Infarction”.
- Presented Poster in ICON -2014 meeting at Ahmadabad.
- Presented Poster in ISMPO- 2015 meeting at Mumbai
- Indian Cancer Society (ICS)
- Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- UAE Cancer Congress